We are seeking a motivated “hands on” individual looking to work with a small team of creatives. This candidate would be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, brochures, television commercials, radio, Internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
The ideal candidate would be able to quickly understand a client’s needs, have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, proofreading capabilities and understand how to create an overall brand voice that consistently builds a campaign or brand. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects like this!
• Able to write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Detail oriented
• Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
• Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
• Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
• Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
• Be familiar with commonly used style guides
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 1 + years writing experience in a marketing/advertising environment
• WordPress knowledge
• MailChimp and/or Constant Contact experience
Please send your resume and sample work to Aaron Petersen at email@example.com.