You’re an extraverted jack-of-all-trades. You’re a proactive go-getter who gets things done and solves problems. You’re hungry to learn the agency business and can’t wait to check off the next item on your to-do list. Sound like you? Keeping reading.
As agency assistant at PLAY Creative, you will perform a variety of account service, administrative, clerical and operational functions. This is a full-time position working closely with key team leads on projects. It’s a great opportunity for someone interested in jumping into the accounts side of agency life but is unsure which area they want to focus on.
This position could lead to a full-time project management position. By supporting all team members’ needs, you’ll get the opportunity to learn a bit of everything.
Core Responsibilities Include:
• Manage the creative team to meet deadlines and and complete daily tasks.
• Attend client meetings as well as internal meetings
• Assist in managing the firm’s direction and work closely with creatives to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Assist in scheduling/brainstorming creative internal events/retreats.
The Idea Candidate Is…
• Excellent with communication skills, attention to detail and a positive, assertive attitude.
• Comfortable performing under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple projects under your wing.
• A self-starter who can take the reins to own the position and solve problems independently.
• Hungry to learn and build on your current knowledge base in advertising and design.
• A team player with demonstrated ability to build relationships with both co-workers and clients.
• A proactive thinker who isn’t afraid to bring new ideas and procedures to the table.
• A basic understanding of print, digital and press production processes is preferred.
• A degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred.
• Full-time (8:30-5:30pm)
• Paid on the 1st and 15th of each month
• Two weeks paid vacation/two paid sick days – Available after six months of employment
• Retirement benefits – SIMPLE IRA with corporate match – Available after one year of employment
• Performance reviews happen within three months, six months and on every one-year anniversary date
HOW TO APPLY
• Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.